Mazes of the Famous and Fabulous in psychedelic op art illusion style.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Borat Maze, YagshiMAZE!!!, created by Yonatan Frimer

Maze Of Borat, YagshiMaze! By Yonatan Frimer

I drew this maze after I decided that I thought the movie borat was really funny. I had watched it a few times and thought the skits where funnier, but still, the overall fame he had acquired and the fact that he went as Borat to talk shows, earns him the right to be mazed. To solve the maze you need to locate the arrows that depict the entrances and exit, and then find the path that connects them. How long did it take you to solve this maze of Borat?

Fore more Mazes by Yonatan Frimer, visit Team of Monkeys . com or Ink Blot Mazes . com



Ali G maze of Borat, I LIKEYagshimaze! Borat Maze, Sacha Barron Cohen

No comments:

Post a Comment